SuperControl is a dynamic, thriving company that provides holiday booking and management software.
We’re recruiting for a Business Development Consultant.
Salary: £18,000-£25,000, depending on experience.
Location: Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
Feeding the funnel is at the heart of this role, so the ability to excel at networking and building relationships is key. You will develop partner relationships that provide access to prospects as well as developing trust in individual prospects. You will drive new sales and increase the value of existing clients by cross-selling. This is a B2B role; our clients are owner-operated and agency businesses providing self-catering holidays worldwide. Our core territory is the UK and Ireland. You will be an integral part of the entire client-facing sales process, contributing to the continuous improvement of the sales process, with attention to all the key expected steps from prospect to close. This position would suit someone with a genuine concern for the needs of others. A business background in account management is more appealing than one in sales.
- A passion for people and a natural networker.
- Genuine concern for meeting others’ needs.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on developing and maintaining B2B relationships.
- Able to communicate and motivate via written media.
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- A natural forward-planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team player.
- Must be adept in use of MS technology, particularly Excel and Word.
- Fluent English, with good spelling and grammar.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- Group personal pension scheme with 3% contribution from employer.
- Private health care after 3 years of continuous service
- Relaxed, friendly working environment.
- Regular social events.
- A team of 40+ awesome colleagues to work with.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is the role for you to email@example.com.
Download the full job spec here.